Series of five tiles illustrating the Courses of a Meal (aka the Banquet series):
- Mutton - Eat Thy Food with a Thankful Heart
- Soup - Enough Means Health, More Desease
- Fish - May Good Digestion Wait on Appetite
- Pastry - A Little Pudding Adds to the Repast
- Venison - Eat to Live , Not Live to Eat
- Manufacturer - Wedgwood
- Size - 6inch sq
- Date - c1880
- Designer - Thomas Allen
- Place of Origin - UK
- Materials and Techniques - Transfer print
- Lockett, Terrence. Collecting Victorian Tiles, Antique Collectors Club.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.